I have decided to change my approach. Here is quick summary of last few years:
– My first airbrush (procon boy) was broken
– My first compressor broke (the cut-off valve ceased to work properly)
– I bought new compressor (Sparmax TC-610H). It was a revolution for me. It runs perfectly, does not overheat ant is easy to maintain.
– Bought 2 new airbrushes – Procon boy WA platinum and Iwata eclipse.
I have decided to assemble my kits faster. I realized that I try and try to make thing as perfect as possible but I lots the fun somewhere. So this weekend I have finished my first weekend-rush-model. Tie fighter from Revell. Enjoy!